From:
Amanda Pultynovich <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amanda Pultynovich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2007 14:59:04 -0500

Summary of GF and SF snacks and convenience “goodie” foods

Thank you to all that have helped me!

OF the 11 responses I received 6 recommendations for “Wylde” pretzels from
Ener-G Foods and 2 Recommendations for Enjoy Foods pretzels

Other helpful  GF/SF suggestions included:

3 recommended Enjoy Life cookies, bars and trail mix
2 for Enjoy life chocolate chips
1 Reference for GF chocolate chips from www.soyfreesales.com
1 for Ener-G Foods Seattle crackers, cinnamon crackers and Ener-G foods
breads
1-2-3 Gluten Free Products www.123glutenfree.com (except the Devilishly
Decadent Brownie Mix)
Trader Joe’s 70% dark chocolate bar
Trader Joe’s granola mixes
Trader Joe’s tortillas
Trader Joe’s Ryeless Rye
Garden of Eaten’ blue corn chips
Tracy’s treats Frozen Millet Bread Dough(which is GF RF DF & SF and comes in
it’s own convenient baking pan)
Solgar brand vitamins
Whole Foods Whole Kitchen chicken flautas
Ethnic Gourmet had some GF/SF microwave meals
Whole foods brand “Corn Thins” available at  www.cornthins.com
Kinnikinnick had many GF and SF products
Authentic food muffin mixes
Jelly Bellies
Terra Chip
UTZ brand potato chips has some products that are SF and include “This is a
Gluten Free Food” after the ingredient list
Karina’s Kitchen provides GF/SF recipes at glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com
This is the most beautifully, professionally done GF site I have seen yet.  The
photography is excellent.
Thanks again.
Amanda