From:
Mary Garrard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Garrard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2008 14:17:29 -0700

My mother is 93 and having a difficult time with her health. She had negative blood work for sprue a few years ago after I was diagnosed. It's possible that her symptoms could be explained by sprue.

I'm wondering if anyone on this list was first diagnosed older than age 80, or if you know of anyone who was diagnosed when they were older than 80?

Thanks!

Mary