From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2007 15:50:43 -0500

Does anyone out there know why the Glutino frozen, plain bagels (5 in a bag) are missing from store shelves, at least where I buy them in NJ and Maryland.? Up until recently, I could get them at Whole Foods, Wegmans, and several healthfood stores....but they have mysteriously vanished, and more important to note, the stores tell me they've been back-ordered for months and can't seem to get them.

I emailed Glutino, but did not hear back.

I used to actually prefer the small bagels, 4 to a pack, but then they disappeared and we got the 5 large ones. Now, none of Glutinos are available where I shop.

Lin