From:
kathy keohane <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
kathy keohane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2008 17:35:53 -0700

My 16 yr old daughter has celiac disease.  She is very eager to work this summer at the local ice cream shop.  While they serve only ice cream, I am concerned that she will handling ice cream cones.

 I would welcome any advice from folks that have experience with this.  She is adamant about working there and states that she will not let her disease get in the way.  While I admire her resolve, I am quite concerned about her health and well being.

 Many thanks,

 Kathy