From:
Christine Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christine Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2008 19:09:10 -0400

My daughter is 6 and has celiac for prob. 2.5 months now.  When she eats
mainly out she will say her stomach hurts with in 10 minutes of eating.  Is that
possible for it to be celiac related.  Can cross contamination or gluten affect
you that quickly or is it somethingelse.  i do not have so I dont know what it
actually feels like and she is young so its hard to know.  But if anyone knows
if the time for a reaction can be quick let me know please,.

*******
*******