THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandra Jean Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 20:35:30 -0400
Laura,

 I enjoyed reading your letter, and can really relate.  Weight gain, tired,
allergies, etc,
I just started on levothyroid 150 mcg.  I haven't lost any weight and I have
good and bad days.  The allergy shots are great.  I have been taking them for
years.  It alleviates the rhino-respertory stuff.  I have asthma also and
still have to use my sprays.  I am allergic to cats, and I have a cat, but
she never goes in my bedroom.  I keep the door locked.  I have only known
about my thyroid for 2 months, after moaning about my weight for 2 years.

Sandra