ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2008 13:11:10 -0700
Sharon,

I understand what you are saying and circular reasoning is just another form
of a doublebind type of logic.  It isn't logic at all but based upon a lie,
or lies, we believe.  It is only the truth of God that breaks a doublebind
or a pattern of thinking which has become a perpetual circle.  Think back on
some of those statements of truth you recognized in our prayer session.  The
one I will never forget is the truth that He is your Alpha and Omega.  If
that is true, and we both know it is from Scriptural confirmation, such a
statement can break a circule pattern of reasoning because God is beyond the
logic of the circle.  It is the Word being made alive in our thoughts and
mind that heals the emotions associated with the lies we have believed.
Hence, it is the renewing of the mind.

Phil.