ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2007 15:18:12 -0600
Sharon,

I was raised a Jehovah's Witness, and during the last almost thirty
years, I've deprogrammed myself from all their beliefs, so, even
though I know they think they have a basis for not believing in the
Trinity, it's a bunch of bull puckey. They twist around the
Scriptures which are actually there to suit their needs. It doesn't
matter if it's in context or not. If one verse out of a chapter says
something, and they want to believe it, then they do.

As for calling your friend a Christian, if she is indeed one of them,
she isn't a Christian.

Love and Blessings,

Reeva Parry.