ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2007 02:23:04 -0600
Hi Everyone,

I want to acknowledge the birthday wishes I received back on the
fourteenth of August and afterward. I was having too much of a pity
party to do anything special until Reeva got me to watch my birthday
present, which is a DVD of Jeannette Oakes' books entitled "Love's
Abiding Joy". It's a sweet little DVD, and I really appreciate the
fact that Reeva got it for me. I had no idea that she got it for me
back in June from Christian Book Distributors and managed to keep the
surprise all those months. She was having a deuce of a time getting
me to watch it. Oh, silly me! I just thought she wanted to get my
mind off my pity party! I had no idea she was giving it to me! Oh,
silly me! Oh, silly me! Sometimes that Rapid-Cycling Bipolar can be a
real doozy.

My machine is still down but my friend told me I can use it and then
shut it down when I'm not using it. I'm such a chicken that I'm
afraid to try it. But I think I will. I'll get back off of no-mail
status when I'm sure my confuser, uhm, computer, is working again.
I've missed you all dreadfully!

IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,

Mari, the Purple One