ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2007 02:09:41 -0600
Pat, this is Mari here.

Oh Loving One,

I've had friends reject me, too, and I had to ask myself what kind of
"real" friends they were. I had one friend who walked away from me
when I was in the hospital under psychiatric care. I was not yet
saved, and she never did give me a good reason. She was supposedly my
best friend at the time. I'm sorry if this opens up old wounds, but
The Holy Spirit spoke to me and compelled me to write these words to
you. I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier, but I'm writing from
Reeva's machine because mine's on the fritz.

I love you, Loving One, and wish we could have another phone
conversation like you, Reeva and I had one time. It was really fun.
You have such a cool voice! I just love it!

Well, I'll close for now and write more as Reeva reads.

IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,

Loving Mari, the Purple One.