ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2007 07:34:21 -0400
Hi Teri,
I am glad this list is here for all of us.  It is comforting to know we can
share good things as well as troubling problems and know that our brothers
and sisters on this list will pray and rejoice with us.  My prayers are with
you and remember Jesus loves you.  He knows your needs and He will provide
for you and all of us.
Huggs and blessings,

Virgie and lady Hoshi
doing business at