Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Donna Femali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2007 08:04:13 -0800

Greetings friends! The Season has arrived, and it is time to make some of our old time favorites! We have finally been given the ability to stock Tinkyada's Grand Shells, again...now that might not thrill you, but it does thrill us here at www.glutenfreeforme.com! Yummie foods for us celiacs, especially those of us who desire excellent tasting pasta meals to eat and share with friends and family, especially at the Time of year that we feast most.  Also, we will soon be stocking Breads From Anna Cranberry bread. (this will happen in a few weeks) Please stop by our store, and feast with us! Great day to you dear one! sincerely, donna   [log in to unmask]

Psalm 148:13