Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
GF Den Mother <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2007 21:15:52 -0500

"I have to tell you that this has meant more to (my son) than I could have imagined. I think it has helped him feel like he has a connection to other kids who are just like him.''

The Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group has a unique GF Traveling Bears(tm) program for celiac children.  The goals of the program are:  to let celiac children know that they are not alone, to provide a fun way to help children understand and communicate the gluten-free diet, and to help them to educate their communities about CD.

Participants receive a backpack containing a GF bear named after a safe grain alternative (Buckwheat, Quinoa and Teff), basic information about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet. a disposable camera, and educational puzzles and coloring pages.

For more information or to request a three-day visit, go to www.westchesterceliacs.org and look for the special Traveling Bears' section.   Be sure to check out the maps, photos and letters!

Best wishes,
Lisa B, official den mother for the GF Traveling Bears