From:
shirley sommers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2007 08:04:54 -0800
With us being in the dairy business I thought this may help with dietary decision making ...........
  Half-and-half is a product consisting of a mixture of milk and cream which contains not less than ten and five-tenths percent (10.5%) milk fat.

    HTH ;-))

  Shirley

Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Hi Keith;

Half and half is a 50/50 milk/cream product bought in the dairy aisle and is
used mostly for adding to your cup of coffee. It's packaged like any other
milk or cream product but usually found in the smaller pint or half pint
sizes. It's also sometimes seen in those little creamers when you go to
restaurants. You can add it when you cook too as you would with full cream
(less butterfat).

Marilyn