IRIS Archives

Information and Referral and Internet Sightings

IRIS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sylvia Caras <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2010 13:02:55 -0700
" ... psychiatric facilities that are not hospitals would be afforded
the flexibility in obtaining accreditation
by a national accrediting organization whose program has been approved
by CMS, or by any other accrediting organization with comparable
standards that is recognized by the State ... "

42 CFR Parts 412, 413, et al.
Medicare Program; Proposed Rule
[[Page 23852]]

You may submit electronic comments on this regulation at
http://www.regulations.gov. Follow the instructions for
``Comment or Submission'' and enter the file code CMS-1498-P to submit
comments on this proposed rule.

(I only read the summary.  I don't know if this is a positive or
negative rule for People Who.  I'm wondering if some discussion and a
comment would be useful.  Sylvia)