C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2008 14:14:16 -0400
Hi Ken,

  You know the one thing I learned while I was teaching in that
Christian private school - is those people are very sincere in their
beliefs - and no I never mentioned I am Pagan nor argued with one thing
said. As I said I learned they honestly and sincerely believe what they
believe. And so it is everyone - so why would anyone think they would
bring you around to their way of thinking - we can never change anyone's
mind - they have see beyond the horizon of their boundaries - a
uncomfortable play to be.

I have no problem with gay marriages - if polygamy were a voluntary
state - not a brainwasher slave state - I could perhaps see it but for
the most part since we have no positive role models here - it's hard to
make a judgement on it. I can see jealousy being a major factor in it
not being successful. I really don't think anyone backs pedifiles. Of
course you do have some laws for young marriages. I think the thing is
view each item on its own merits and not lump them together because it
might lead down a slippery slope - blanket com=ndemning things - could
be seen as going down a slippery slope also.

              Oooops got to run.....          Trisha (who is taking her
Mom shopping)