C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 16:20:10 -0700
well, deri, i do not know. i'd listen to the scientist
on both sides, but, politicians... will they
listen?...

you know i'd listen to politician Gore if he were
running and proving that he indede believed himself. i
an certainly not beyond listening and changing my mind
if so one is credible.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC