From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2007 18:49:28 -0500
I don't use any filtering for it, I might narrow up the TS-570 with the high
and low cut controls, but  it's in normal SSB so the full width is alright.
If you have a newer radio, the dsp will be able to narrow it up if you
really want to. Fun thing is, most hams I know don't know how to take
advantage of the DSP settings, and high cut and low cut on the kenwoods like
most of them have. They're very useful.