From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2007 16:07:49 -0500
    Chris:

Well, it's good to hear from you, and the wheels are turning here.

My next step is going to be to try to take a look at both rigs for myself.

Problem is that here in Big Rapids, I know of noone who has either rig,
although the ham dealer up in Gaylord might.

So, that's my next step.

Will keep you posted.

73 from Tom Behler:   KB8TYJ