VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ray Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ray Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2008 09:40:46 -0600
Hi Sherry:

Do you have something called the Google Tool Bar on your system?  If so,
get rid of it!!!  Go to control panel, add/remove programs, then arrow
down to Google Tool Bar, tab to the first button that says anything
about "remove" and click it.  Say yes to uninstalling it.

Hope that helps and if you need to talk to someone about this, give me a
call.

Ray Campbell, Help Desk Technician
Adaptive Technology Center
Chicago Lighthouse for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
1850 W. Roosevelt Road
Chicago, IL  60608
312-997-3651 (Voice/Relay) or
888-825-0080 (voice/Relay)