VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pratik Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pratik Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2006 14:44:28 -0400
Ray,

Has your client tried the MS Office repair feature?  The option is typically
located in the Help menu.  It's likely that he will need the original Office
installation CD.  He should run a full virus check if he hasn't already.  It
seems like some program is trying to access his address book.  You should
try to get a full list of the programs he has installed on his computer to
narrow down the software typically known to interact with MS Outlook.

HTH.  Let me know if you have more questions.

Pratik