From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2007 10:36:49 -0800
Yeah, Cynthia, Robert's right.  I actually think it has to do with this list in particular, because I'm on several other groups and it rarely happens on those.  Also, when I reply to someone here, it won't let me partially delete/trim the posts.  THAT never happens on other lists.  Don't worry, sister!!  :)

  Love,
  Bren

Robert Kesterson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  On Mon, 08 Jan 2007 15:11:23 -0600, C. Kuni wrote:

> I'm new to this list and I notice that many messages appear in an uneven
> format from one line to the next, while some messages appear in a
> normal, clean paragraph. Can anyone explain why this is so? Is it just
> my computer? Thanks! Cynthia

Some mails have hard line breaks, some don't. The ones that don't will
wrap to fit your viewer window, while those with hard line breaks will
break wherever that break occurs. It's nothing wrong with your computer,
and normally nothing to worry about.

--
Robert Kesterson