From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2007 13:43:41 -0700
Well, the original dial and basic pushbutton telephones come to mind as
Intuitive design.  There may be other things but they tend to be simple
tools and not complex systems like the Stream.  I typically do not have
to much difficulty with remote controls for my TV and such but set up
menus and such for same are a defend story.

###
BRETT WINCHESTER  KD7JN
208-639-8386
###