From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2007 23:41:14 -0500
That's very true, there's always having a G5RV and then hanging dipoles cut
for the bands you most often use and stacking them with adequate separation
which very likely is what I'll do down the road.  I love the TS-2000 and
it's been getting pretty heavy use the last, well, week now. I've had it
over a week in fact. Wow, time does fly when you're having fun.