From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2007 14:28:50 -0500
    Lou:

I don't have a dummy load here, but am planning to order one of the 300-watt
dry dummy loads from MFJ whenever I get the bucks.

In the meantime, I'm going to see what I can do to totally take the
automatic antenna tuner out of the circuit, and see what happens.

I'll probably have to go into some menu setting to accomplish that.

I sure hope it's nothing wrong with the 746, but at least if it is, I have
the TS480 now to use.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ