From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2007 22:14:58 -0800
I use to run a double sized g5rv.  One thing to remember, and it has
been a while since I read up on this, the ladder line is part of the
tuning and the length of it is dependant on the volocity factor and so
forth.  If you double the wire, you need to double the tuning stub.  The
advantage is that it really works well on 160, where the standard one
does not.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr