From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:39:04 -0700
it'll happen at the fuse holder too allot of the time.
Usually the fuse holder is near the back of the radio and the little peace
of wire between the fuse holder and the inline quick release connecter that
most mobile harnesses come with now can get super hot if the crimp
connections aren't quite on properly.
Everytime i come across a new harness I put in regular blade type automotive
fuses and that helps with connections and increasing the surface area of the
fuse connection.
73
Colin, V A6BKX