From:
"John J. Boyer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2007 14:47:30 -0600
Thanks to everyone who responded to my request for receiver
recommendations. Unfortunately, I can't budget the purchase of a good
computer-controlled transceiver now. I just ordered the ARRL handbook,
and I will read the CD, then make a decision on equipment.

73,
John

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer
JJB Software, Inc.