Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2007 17:57:30 -0500
Hi Guys,
In Florida, a friend of mine, WD8QXR, was what we named as mister mobile.
He drove a full size van, there were eight radios and thirteen antennas on
the van.  He had a battery that the radios were on and it had a relay where
it could be charged but it was otherwise separately alone.  When he started
the van, all the radios came on.  I assume that he got something for the new
bands but before that he had all bands from 160 meters up through 70
centimeters.  I think Howard could be proud of the mister mobile title.

Walt
sWA4QXT
New London CT