Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2007 04:10:21 -0600
Fred, I seriously doubt you are going to find a pocket radio that small that
doesn't use head phones, but there are some that have both head phone and
speaker capability.  I have the Sanjean DT200 radio which fits your
requirements.  It's a small enough unit to fit in your shirt pocket.  It has
both public speaker and head phones, it uses 2 triple A batteries and it
also comes with a carrying case so that you can loop it to your belt if you
want to.  For more information about it, go to:

www.ccradio.com

and click on the Pocket Radios link.

One thing is that it has a power saving feature which means that if you have
it on for 90 minutes it cuts off and you have to turn it back on.  It has
AM, FM, TV channels 2 through 13 and weather band.  It also has a clock and
alarm, but those features are not accessible to a blind person.  73.
Harvey