Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2007 14:51:25 -0700
briefly, its a digital voice and data encoding system that icom has come up
with, at least I think icom did.
So, much like your sell phone on a GSM system or a CDA system, your voice or
data you send is encoded, transmitted and then decoded at the other end into
data or voice.
the voice quality is not good, however, the D star system can handle both
voice and data on the same frequency so it has quite a number of
possibilities.
73
Colin, V A6BKX