From:
"J.A.H." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
J.A.H.
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2007 22:10:47 -0800

Today I ate out at Red lobster near Salem, Or. I told the waitress that I was gluten free that I was allergic to wheat. She told me no problem. I should have asked to speak with the manager as well as the chef. I thought the butter and garlic would be ok, later I found out that their could be wheat in the package mix to make the garlic and butter sauce. She didnt charge me for the meal.
In the morning will call the restaurant to see if they know of the manufacturer and call to see if I can get the ingredients . I think I was ins hock and never dreamed that their could be wheat in butter and garlic, Yikes!

JAH
www.glutenfreeeugene.org