From:
Michael Neiberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Neiberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2007 11:29:46 -0600

Hello and THANKS to all who took the time to write.  The consensus
(including posts from two medical professionals) seems to be that there is
no reason why celiacs should avoid melatonin.  That said, one person did
report serious side effects that may have been associated with it while they
were overseas.

FWIW, I have been taking it for four nights with no adverse effects yet and
I have slept very well.  So, I guess it's back to doing what you think is
best for your own individual condition.

Thanks again, group.

Mike