Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2008 15:30:06 -0600

Hi All--

I was home yesterday afternoon and ended up watching the Martha Stewart
show. She announced the winner of her new project that she solicited votes
for on her web site. Apparently, popular vote was not the final word - a
magazine targeting food allergies/intolerances/sensitivities received 57%
popular vote, but tied with a magazine about pets. I don't know who made the
final decision, but the factor that swayed the final outcome was how well
the subject matter fit in with where Martha Stewart, the business, plans to
go.

So......there will be articles and recipes for people with food
allergies/intolerances in all of Martha's existing magazines, but not a new
magazine by itself. I wasn't sure if she plans to launch a pet magazine or
include articles about pets in existing magazines - a little confusing, or I
wasn't paying close attention. There may be more info on her website today.
~~Ayn in Alabama