From:
Shirley Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shirley Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 11:27:11 -0400

Diana Knoepfle [[log in to unmask] ] is the co-leader of the Tucson
Cel-Kids group and asked me to post this.

I'd also like to mention that the Roundtable is attended primarily by adults, so
feel free to come even if you don't have a child.  There is no charge, you do
not have to be a member nor do you have to bring a GF treat to share.

This is the last one before January as it breaks for November and December. I
do plan on going, and if your schedule permits, would suggest that you do too
as it is a great way to connect and get started. My four-year-old daughter
always comes with me, and does okay! The information that is passed around
in this discussion group is absolutely wonderful, and one can learn so much! It
is great one-on-one interaction.

Other news for group: we will be having our next children's event at the
Southern Arizona Celiac Support general meeting and pot luck on November
17th at 9am. More details will be fourthcoming.

If you know of someone who may be in need of these events, do let them
know and feel free to give them my phone number. (520.574.0777)

Details on the Round Table including location follow:

ROUNDTABLE
The Round Table forum meeting place is the Ward Six City Hall in Tucson. The
address is: 3202 E. 1st St - one (1) block east of Country Club and one (1)
block South of Speedway. See map at:
http://www.southernarizonaceliacsupport.org/images/rtableloc.gif

We meet at 1:00 p.m. on the fourth Wednesday of each month - except Nov.
and Dec. due to holiday conflicts.

Everyone usually brings an ingredient-labeled GF treat, we sit around, eat,
discuss, vent and laugh. We also pick up tips and information from people who
have 'been there; done that'. You do not have to be a member to attend, and
you do not have to bring a GF food/recipe to try. Just show up and see if you
want to join after a couple of meetings.