From:
Christine Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christine Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2008 12:41:34 -0500

My 5 yr old daughter was recently diagnosed with celiac.  Her symptoms
where headaches ,abnormal amounts of mucus being produced.  She couldnt
run ,or sleep good, because she would end up coughing because of the
mucus.  Numerous sinus and ear infections. Always on a anitbiotic.  We
treated for allergies till correct diagnoses was given and now she is clear.  She
has her airway mucus free no meds are needed.  But she still clears her throat
alot.  Does anyone know if this is still a symptom that gluten is still present in
her diet or could it be a habit that needs to be broken.  If anyone has info on
this please let me know.  She has been gluten free for 1 month almost.