ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2008 15:48:38 -0500
Phil, That is awful. I suppose if one state passes such a law, the
rest of them will follow. What is this world coming to? It's kind of
scarey, but we have Jesus, and we don't need their foolishness.

That's as bad as the "same sex" marriages. I think that is stupid
also, and we all know that it certainly is not of God.

This country really needs a lot of help and prayers.

Thanks.

Lovingly,
Pat Ferguson