ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2007 12:05:26 -0500
Dear Loving EChurch Family,

I just want to take this time to thank you all so very much for the
very loving birthday emails, phone calls, gifts, cards and for your
loving kindness.

I love you all so very much, and your friendship means everything to me.

Please know that I'm praying for all of you and reading all the
prayer requests and praying.

I had a wonderful sweet loving Birthday.

I got lots of phone calls, emails, lovings and squeezings, and presents.

I received my first Birthday phone call at 7:30 in the morning on
September 11th. Vernon brought me breakfast up here, and we watched
TV. Then I got my shower and got ready for the day. I wore a red
jacket, with a black top, and a black skirt.

Then, after I got ready for the day, Vernon told me to come down
stairs and have coffee with him, so I did just that.

I touched the kitchen table, and guess what I saw? I saw a loving
laptop computer. lol.

I was totally surprised! I mean I was really surprised! lol.

We had looked at laptops on Monday in Sioux Falls, but we decided not
to buy one right now. I found out Vernon had this for a few weeks. It
has a full sized keyboard, and Windows Vista on it, so I'm enjoying
getting use to Windows Vista. I'm loving it. lol.

Then, the day continued with lots and lots of phone calls, lovings
and squeezings, and oh what a sweet loving day it was. I got taken
out to lunch by Menonite friends. We went to SubWay and had a great
lunch, then we came back here for pecan pie and coffee. Then I opened
my presents. I got lots of nice birthday cards, and I got food items
for gifts, and a candle, a candy dish, and then UPS delivered  a very
sweet box of Wind Chimes from some dear friends in New Mexico. The
day continued with more phone calls, and then, Dean and Betty took us
out for mexican food for my birthday that night. We went back to
their place for cake and ice cream. I got lots of lovings from Mitsy
and Annie, Dean and Betty's loving little dogs. We came home, and I
got on the conference line, where Cecily, and Everyone sang Happy
Birthday to me, and wished me happy birthday. It was totally a sweet day.

Saturday, our friend Roberta is having a birthday party for me at the
Country Club here in town. I think there will be about 12 of us
there. It will be happy hour and supper. I can't wait. lol.

Thanks to you all for your love and Birthday blessings.

Loving you all,
Pat Ferguson