ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2007 19:24:41 -0500
Dear Cecily,

Yes, that is who I am talking about.

She wants nothing more to do with me, so I am not answering her
email, and I will delete her from my address book. I have prayed
about this, and God has been giving me peace, but God has not
instructed me to write to her yet, so I will not do that until I hear
from Him to do so. I will continue to pray for her and to love her.

Lovingly,
Pat Ferguson
Come! On! Jesus! The Glorious One!