From:
Sandi Crow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandi Crow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2008 19:24:14 -0600

I was asking for guaranteed GF sources of benadryl.  Here are the responses I got!

Benadryl-dye free caps
Get it compounded by a pharmacist or local hospital
Some said that she though benadryl was GF
One checked out the eequate brand made by walmart and it was GF and she has not had any problems with it
Costco Kirland brand--has has no problems with it
Children's liquid genadryl--says it's gluten free on the gluten free meds site
Benadryl dye free gel tablets--Checked out in 2007

Hope this helps!