Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2008 16:22:51 EST

Ok, I may be opening Pandora's box, but here goes.

We are looking to put together some Top Ten lists of favorites for our  local
support group.  The goal is to help newly diagnosed and expand the  horizons
for people on the diet for years.  We all have our favorites but  wanted to
get more input.  So if anyone would like to  contribute their favorites that
make life easier please forward them.   Ideas include books/resources, web sites,
foods, kitchen gadgets, etc.   Thanks in advance for your input.

Christina in Il

48)