From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2008 09:39:06 -0500

Just got this reply from Cheeburger Cheeburger...from corporate. I also found the local manager's email on their website and sent the same to him. No reply yet. As we found out with Carrabba's....sometimes the guys in the trenches know more than their corporate bosses.

FYI: I did not request that they "adjust...standard procedures." I asked the usual questions about ingredients and food prep. I have a feeling he's gotten gf requests before. Lin

From Cheeburger: Thank you for your interest in our restaurants.  In good faith, while I can certainly tell you we would be happy to oblige your requests to adjust our standard procedures, I wouldn't feel comfortable that doing so would provide a "safe" zone for you.  I would recommend one of our delicious salads but anything fried or grilled will be exposed, in some manner, to gluten products.  Even our shakes are made with gluten based ingredients and could pose a hazard for you.

Jeffrey A. Jablow
Director of Training and Menu Development
Cheeburger Cheeburger Restaurants, Inc.
(C) 443.653.6017
(F) 866.794.5624

Samples/Product Information to: