From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2007 20:43:35 EDT

Hi Members,

Our meeting Friday, Oct. 19th will be at 7:30pm in the Auditoriium at
Harrison Medical Center, 2520 Cherry Ave., Bremerton, WA. We will have a recipe
exchange and question and answer session. The Holiday Season is always a good
time to exchange your favorite recipes and ideas with fellow GF dieters. I hope
we have a good turnout and can plan our own Holiday Meeting.

Mona at Foley's Pizza, WILL BE OPEN on Friday night prior to our meeting  for
those of you who are always craving pizza. I will be there about 5:30 and
will see you then.

If you have any questions, please call me at 360 477-4548 or email at
[log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask]) .

See you there,

Sue Eliot
Branch Manager
Bremerton Gluten Intolerance  Group