From:
Vanessa Maltin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vanessa Maltin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2007 12:03:45 -0500

Dear Friends of NFCA:

Thanks to all of you for the enthusiastic support you have given to
the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness (NFCA) and to our
programs aimed at raising awareness of celiac disease.  This year has
been a very successful one, allowing NFCA to reach millions of people
in our efforts to restore health and reclaim lives.

We still have a long way to go!  That is why I am writing to share
some very exciting news.

A generous donor has offered a holiday gift of $25,000 as a Matching
Challenge Grant.  This means that if we raise $25,000 in additional
contributions this year, it will be matched dollar for dollar up to
$25,000.

Yes, it is a true challenge to raise $25,000 by December 31, 2007.  We
are asking you to consider making a donation at this time to help us
meet this goal. Given this year, your gift will be twice as valuable
to NFCA! Even a small donation of $10 will help us with achieving this
goal!

To make a contribution, please visit: https://secure.celiaccentral.org/donate.php

Your contribution will go directly to support raising awareness for
Celiac Disease and its complications.

As always, we hope that you will follow our progress through the NFCA
website,www.celiaccentral.org. I look forward to reporting that we
have met this challenge and thanking each of you once again!

Best regards and Happy Holidays,
Vanessa

Vanessa Maltin
Director of Programming & Communications
National Foundation for Celiac Awareness
1700 North Moore Street, Suite 2225
Arlington, VA 22209
484-362-2678 ext. 103
215-692-2639 cell