From:
MJ Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MJ Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2007 15:32:37 -0400

We recently spent a few days in the Philadelphia area and I have two
restaurants I would recommend.

One is the Museum Restaurant in the Philadelphia Museum of Art.  It's an
upscale restaurant and very good.  We had lunch there and I had a salade
nicoise with ahi tuna - absolutely divine!!  I discussed the menu items
and told the waiter my restrictions.  He checked with the chef before I
ordered to make sure my selection was GF.  A very positive experience and
excellent food.  URL:

http://www.philamuseum.org/visit/12-53-465-320.html

One evening we went to "Tango" at 39 Morris Ave., Bryn Mawr.  We were told
the chef's son has many food problems and the restaurant is very aware of
gluten-free.  The food is good.  I would recommend this one, too.  URL:

http://www.tastetango.com/index.html

We went to the Renoir exhibibition at the PM of A which was great and then
followed it with a visit to the Barnes Museum the next day.  We've been to
both in the past but it was especially nice to see the Renoirs at the
Barnes after having been to the special exhibition the day before.

MJ

--
 MJ Thomas
 In the beautiful Finger Lakes Wine Country of New York State!