From:
MJ Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MJ Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2007 18:11:07 -0400

The name is Pasta Pomodoro NJ and the address is Eagle Plaza   Shopping
Center  700 Route 561  Voorhees, NJ   phone 856-782-7430 They can do most
of the dishes GF and they have 2 GF desserts.
http://www.pastapomodoronj.com/

Mr. Ritt's Gluten-Free Bakery
709 E. Passyunk Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19104
v. 215-627-3034
f. 856-825-8776

Charlie Brown's Steakhouse in Wayne

John Harvard's brewery/steakhouse, on Lancaster Pike in Devon

The Dietary Shoppe, Inc.
4436 Ridge Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19129
215-242-5302

Long's
2018 Hamilton Street
Philadelphia
215 496-9928

Restaurant Spotlight: My Thai, Philadelphia
Located on Philadelphia's famed South Street in Center City, My Thai is  a
favorite of local celiacs because of chef-owner Id's willingness to  make
any dish on the menu gluten free. In fact, My Thai and Id were  featured
in an article about Triumph Dining in the Philadelphia Inquirier earlier
this year. The next time you're in Philadelphia, don't  miss the chance to
try Id's homestyle Thai cooking. My Thai is located  2200 South St. and
can be reached by phone at (215) 985-1878.

There is a TGI Fridays within walking distance of the Franklin Institute
and of course there are Outback, Carrabba's, and PF Chang's in the area.
If your fussy 8 year old likes Mexican, there is a Qdoba
(www.qdoba.com<about:blank>) at 16th and Walnut. I get their 3 cheese
nachos and have had no reaction to them and they have a lot of kid
friendly burritos and  stuff for non-celiacs.   Walnut Street is sort of
the artsy street (along with South street) in Philly and I love sitting at
the counter in Qdoba's window and watching the Walnut street people walk
past as I eat.

I have CD and live in Philadelphia and I eat Cheesesteaks all the time.
You just have to make sure the french fries are GF, then ask them to make
a normal cheesesteak (I like provolone, onions, and hot peppers),  except
I ask  them to put the fries on a plate and then put the  cheesesteak sans
roll on top  of the fries.  Sweet Lucy's is a family  owned and operated
BBQ place where they make everything from scratch.   They won't change
things to make them CD, but they are good about  discussing the
ingredients with you and I've found plenty there that I can eat.

I love OLD Bookbinder's...great seafood.

--
 MJ Thomas
 In the beautiful Finger Lakes Wine Country of New York State!

*******