From:
Alex Pierschalla <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alex Pierschalla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2007 15:44:40 -0700

1. Has anyone tried bioAllers Sinus & Allergy homeopathic nasal spray?  If so, any opinions on it?

  2. Any opinions on Yogi Tea, Breathe Deep organic tea? I recently contacted the company and was given some information that is more confusing to me than anything -- not sure if I'll trust the product any more.

  They told me that Breathe Deep tea does not contain gluten, but that they have four other teas that are made with barley and their lines are "steam cleaned." They also said that since they store oats in a common area, there is a 1-2 parts per million chance of cross contamination (I guess this is true if their oats have occasional wheat bits mixed in......).

  Since I only have six months of experience with this, I'd love to know what others think about the above response.

  Will summarize.

  Alex