From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:26:30 -0500

There was some mis-information in the recent post concerning LEAKY GUT SYNDROME

To heal lieaky gut, one takes WITH EACH MEAL one probiotics complex..get the non refigerated for ease in storing...and one l-gutamine.  ok..here's the error..Probiotics complex heals and the glutamine acts as a catalyst making it work more effeciently.  L-gluatmine is an amino acid found in red meat. Interestingly, the more you need it the less your body absorbs it.  My md/homeopath gave it to my mother post stroke and to me whan I had burn-out from teaching.  My mother commented that it was like a curtain lifting and her head cleared within a half hour.  I, too, left the difference when I took it.  He also recommended taking it when you woke up exhausted.  Take 1 or 2 and you feel as if you have had 4 hours extra sleep.  Interestingly, you do not crash and the effect is cucumlative. In other words, you will need less and less.

The info about "the formula" came to me from my nutritionist who teaches on teh graduate level.  I felt better within a few days and my leaky gut was healed in about 3 months.  I was no longer lactose intolerant.