From:
Lindsay Amadeo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lindsay Amadeo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:12:47 -0400

Locations at their website: http://www.pret.com/us/

Comments received this week:

Thanks for getting in touch with us. We have just posted all of our information
on the web.  Please go to http://www.pret.com/us/menu/  You can click on
any item and its' description and nutritional information will appear.

Presently, we do not have the label gluten free up on the website, but
ingredients are listed. I have provided a list of our gluten free soups below. All
the salads, with the exception of the Caesar Salad which has croutons, are
gluten free. Presently, our Honey Dijon Dressing is gluten free as well. If you
should have any further questions please e-mail me at
[log in to unmask] Thanks again.

Best,
Anne Robinson
Customer Relations