From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:51:29 -0400
Hi Anthony,

Truer words were never spoken.  Icom has always had a significant edge when
it came to receiver sensitivity, low noise floor, and dynamic range.  In the
days before menus, when accessibility was not an issue, Icom was the radio
of choice for me.  Now, however, I have to consider ease of operation, and
Kenwood wins every time.  I just wish there was a radio combining ease of
accessibility with technical excellence.

Steve